Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blog description

Hi, and welcome to my blog!

This site is all about the fantastic world of movies and more precisely about its huge amount of clichés.

In almost every movie I watch there is something very "familiar" and from now on, every time I notice it, I will write it down on this blog.

My posts can be divided into five different categories:
1. Quotes
Example: "It's not you, it's me"
2. Characters
Example: The stupid teenage horror character
3. Scenes
Example: The ripping-off-each-others-clothes sex scene
4. Places
Example: The local gas station
5. Random
Example: Unrealistic Morning Routines


Special days:
Every Monday I will bring you a new quote
Every Friday I present to you a well known movie character
Scenes, places and random posts will come irregularly for now.

I will name my posts like this "Quote/Character/Scene/Cliche #1 2, 3 and label them in their respective categories. To the right on the blog, under labels, you can click the tags and that way display all posts in that certain category.

Please comment and give feedback, it helps me and gives me motivation to keep on writing.

This blog description can always be found in the pages field under the header and may change as I develop the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment